Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 11 April 2012

mY sTaRS

    KALA MALAM MENJELMA...jeng3..ce usha bintang2 bila waktu mlm.cantek2 un..dn't u know u're the one of that stars?u did brighten my dark sky..u make the dark night beautiful n that's why i love u...who are u?

**my beloved parents n family (never get far away from me even the stars are far away from us)

*my BFF (identiti dirahsiakan yerr..always be there 4 me)


*beloved 'sister' <3 (u're the most far away dear  among the all stars lately but i'll catch u soon..i won't let us be apart)


*fellow friends..(i won't be far away from the all of u)


*n last  BUT NOT LEAST is u..thanks 4 let me be ur beautiful star.insyaAlllah...i am always in the sky..klu bntang xda,usha bulan ek..mmg bulan tu buruk tp cahaya dy cun derr


i love the all of u..deeply..absolutely really2 love u more than myself!!
agk2 la..dlm sume2 ni ade x yg x syg sama saya?laaa...dah tau lagi mau tanya la plak..udah terang lagi bersuluh but it's ok. i'll keep continue love u even it might make u hate me..org kata benci lama2,6ti jadi syg tau..haaa...benci la..then u'll love me..hehehe
 
hey..u can either love me or hate me..but either way,i 'll always in ur mind right?u can hate me but don't ignore me..if u run , i'll catch u. jgn lupa..i am  a runner tau..dear sis , friends n U......,


               

No comments:

Post a Comment